Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My student loan and the impending doom of payments

As I am getting closer and closer to wrapping up my schooling, I think more and more about the looming student loans I’ve accumulated. I’ve been thinking more and more about Student Loan Consolidation and how it might be able to lower my payments. I want to buy a new car soon, to go with the new job, but I’m worried that I’m going to bury myself because I don’t know what kind of damage those student loan payments are going to do to my checkbook yet. I have an idea, but I don’t know for sure. I think it’s going to be bad. Really bad. So, I’m sort of shopping some Student Loan Consolidation Programs and I think I might have found a good one. I’ve only got about 4 months before I graduate and another 6 months after that before the payments start, but I want to consolidate before the payments start. Wish me luck!

0 comments: