Monday, January 08, 2007

Overwhelmed

So, with all of the extra money I've been making various side jobs and extra money makers, I've been stashing away the cash to buy a new PC. Well, actually, I want to build my own PC. I used to build all of my PCs, but it's been a few years since I've done that. Well, my account is starting to get to a respectable level at which I can buy/build a pretty decent PC. My goal is to build a PC that I won't have to upgrade for at least a couple of years and it will run the Microsoft Vista at its optimal levels. So, I head over to NewEgg.com and check out the latest and greatest parts. Holy Cow! I was so overwhelmed by the choices presented to me. Overwhelmed in a bad way. For the first time in a long time, I feel lost and unsure of what I should do. I used to be the Guru that everyone called or came to when building a PC or needing help on their PC...now I may have to recruit a Guru for myself to help me build this PC. Well, not help "building" it, but picking the parts out. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it though. Maybe if I ignore the problem it will just go away...yeah, that's it. What problem picking PC parts. I don't know what you're talking about. How did that sound? OK?

0 comments: