Friday, January 26, 2007

Want to talk some football?

I was out checking my football message board and I realized that I had not talked about them on my blog yet, so here is their prestigious premiere. The place is called Football Boards.com. Simple, right? Well, the site is great, if you like football. If you’re not into football at all, you probably won’t find it very appealing. The boards are broken up into sections and are super easy to navigate. Everyone on the boards is extremely knowledgeable and fun. You can even talk some Fantasy Football on there. I need the help, believe me. I was doing great until about half way through the season and then it seemed like all of my players turned on me. Anyway, I wanted to mention the boards because they deserve it. They’re a fun place to talk football.

0 comments: