Saturday, January 13, 2007

What are YOU going to buy with all that cash?

I have officially been writing for PayPerPost.com for two months now. In those two months, I have earned close to $900. $900! That’s some serious cash. Anyone can make money at home with PayPerPost.com. All you need is a blog and the time to write. Let me tell you about what I’m going to do with my money. With the money I’ve already earned, my first purchase is going to be a new PC. I’m currently writing this blog entry from an older laptop with a flickering screen. Also, it tends to overheat, so I can’t do a whole lot with it without it overheating and shutting down unexpectedly. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to work on your PC when all of a sudden the fan kicks on super high and three seconds later, it just shuts down. I’ve lost work numerous times because of that. So, I’m going to build myself a nice PC. I’m thinking that I’m going to go with a 19-22 inch widescreen monitor. I’m definitely going with a dual core processor and at least 2 GB of RAM. I’m going to a decent video card so I can run Aero on Windows Vista. I’m not a big gamer like I was several years ago. I guess a wife and kids doesn’t leave too much time for gaming these days. So, I’ll probably get a decent video card with 256 MB of RAM. I’m thinking that it’s going to be a nice PC. It’ll definitely be better than what I’m on right now. After I get the PC, I think I’m going to just bank the rest of the money I earn from PayPerPost.com and hopefully, at the rate I’m going at now, I’ll have Christmas paid for next year…and I’ll probably have enough to take my wife and I on a little vacation. Someplace nice.If you want to earn some extra cash yourself, check out PayPerPost.com.

0 comments: