Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Good or bad, software was purchased

So, I bit the bullet and purchased a copy of Microsoft Windows Vista today. I could have been rockin' the Ultimate Edition for free by using a volume license version from my work, but they have limited copies of it and since I'm leaving them...they're not too keen on giving it to me anyway. They did offer a copy of the business version though. I want to be able to watch TV through my PC so I can get rid of the tiny TV in my computer room and the business version didn't offer that option, so Home Premium it is then. I've never actually purchased an OS before. It's always either come with the PC or I've had a volume license version available to me from wherever I worked. So, big steps here.
Hopefully it's good and I didn't just waste $120.

0 comments: